Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 12:36:20 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        jason@best-service.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeSBD

Oh boy, I get to answer this one...
FreeBSD is a complete freely distributable UNIX. You just take an old
386-or-better PC and erase that godawful Micros**t off its hard disk and
either load FreeBSD from the Internet or buy a CDROM set from Walnut
Creek (http://www.cdrom.com) and you can then make all the free UN*X
(sorry, we're not supposed to CALL it UN*X because of some silly
trademark stuff) accounts you want and you can host your own web - for
free - and you can capture video and TV and all sorts of other cool
stuff.... It's lots of fun, and guys like me even get to use it for work
to make REAL websites. :)))

--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *