Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2014 05:37:08 +0000
From:      Abdul Rasheed Shaik <ABDUL.RASHEED@LNTTECHSERVICES.COM>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenvSwitch & DPDK

Hi

I have a question regarding the Intel's DPDK module support for FreeBSD pla=
tform.  From the following link, I understood that
The OVS support is now provided in FreeBSD. Can somebody please let me know=
, is the DPDK support is already provided in the
FreeBSD or it is in-progress?

http://www.bsdcan.org/2014/schedule/track/Hacking/478.en.html

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Rasheed

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>;

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the inten=
ded recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use=
 or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your =
system.