Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:15:08 +1000
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK 1.3.1 Patchset/Circular Webpage Link

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a repost (x2), having problems posting to the FreeBSD mail
server: "450 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname,
[203.39.132.210]", can't see why, it should be fine (www.kpi.com.au).

Hopefully this rotten hotmail account goes through.

I was trying to compile the JDK 1.3.1 with the latest patchset,
but upon clicking the 'I Accept' button on the www.eyesbeyond.com
page, it bounces back to the starting point.

Is this just me, or can I get them anywhere else temporarily?

Cheers,
Joe