Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:30:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      De la Cruz Lugo Eric <eric@iteso.mx>
To:        Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>
Cc:        Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>, FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netscape communicator vs navigator stability

Im using communicator 4.71 on FreeBSD 3.2 right now and i dont have
problems with it, in fact am using an old 200 Mhz MMX with 1 SCSI (about
1.2 GB) and 64 MB of RAM am using KDE from the ports and the communicator
is from the ports too. can you give some info about the rest of your
hardware?.

-----
Changing subject here: Alex do you receive my responses the last week
about your project? do you read the sample i send you?, please reply as
soon as you can.

I want to apologize, the past week my e-mail account in my university was
wiped out, for a major upgrade in the servers. I was trying to reach you
with my yahoo.com address with out success.

greetings from Merida, yucatan, Mexico.

Eric De La Cruz Lugo.