Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:40:42 -0400
From:      "Justin D. Greenough" <jgreeno@riheaa.org>
To:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: please help..Tomcat4+Ibm jdk1.3 get hang

Hrrm...

I just tried the same combination and I'm having issues too.  Tomcat appears
to start correctly, but the port (8080) doesn't seem to have anything
running on it when you try to access it with a browser.  When I try to issue
a "shutdown" for Tomcat, it hangs.

Is this the same thing you're seeing?

Justin...