Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 1997 20:48:14 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: guspnp7

Hi Chuck,

The README file is also on:

http://rah.star-gate.com/HyperNews/get/forums/sound.html

I intent to start loading up the page tomorrow nothing exciting just
plain old info stuff .

The driver seems to work rather well over here. NAS comes in handy
to play back phone voice messages using auedit 8)

Whats left is general streamlining of the code and to support the
SB thingies. The SB stuff should not be too bad to complete given
the  audiotrix pro module has a SB compatibility device.
I hardly ever use the SB compatibility just the CS4231 side of my
audio trix pro.

	Cheers,
	Amancio