Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:01:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        Pilo Phlat <dono@async.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Keyboard (PS/2?) problems

> I considered this, but I thought I'd wait a bit for some responses. If I
> do decide to buy a new one, I *certainly* do not want to buy the
> "Microsoft Natural Elite", perhaps the original Microsoft Natural -- but I
> do not know where I can find these any more. Any ideas? (BTW, I don't like
> the way the arrow keys are on the Natural Elite :)).

	If you have to have one of those ergo keyboards, (I can't stand
them they actually hurt my hands even worse,) I think Kingston makes one
that is pretty good. As for the older Microsoft ones, your best bet will
be to hit small computer stores that haven't sold them yet. I looked them
up at some of my suppliers, but nobody has them. :(

					Rick