Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:59:48 +0300
From:      Paul van Erk <p.vanerk@simgroep.nl>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gnutls vulnerabilities disappeared

Hi,

Recently, I noticed a vulnerability in the gnutls package:

gnutls-2.12.23_3 multiple certificate verification issues
Shown here:
http://portaudit.freebsd.org/f645aa90-a3e8-11e3-a422-3c970e169bc2.html

Now, however, this vulnerability message is not found after running "pkg
audit gnutls-2.12.23_3"

I do find 3 other vulnerabilities when running "pkg audit gnutls-2.12",
but not the original one, that is still active at the given URL, though.
This problem is experienced on FreeBSD 8, 9 and 10. Is there a known
issue here?

Regards,
Paul van Erk