Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:30:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@risc.org>
Cc:        FREEBSD-CHAT <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mozilla source code release party

	Darn. Now I have to find a new, original t-shirt to wear. Gee, I
wonder how many people will have Linux t-shirts. Ohh... I got it. I'll
wear MS's IE t-shirt. Yeah.. thats it. :)

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."