Date:      Wed, 20 May 98 10:18:00 UCT
From:      "Herrera, Antonio, HERRERA2" <antonio.herrera@bt.com>
To:        "'smtp:freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IPv6 migration.

   Dear All.
   I'm Antonio, a student of communications. I'm currently working in a IPv6
migration and IPv6/IPv4 interoperability project. I've chosen FreeBSD to set
up the network in which I'm going to carry out my research.
   My main drawback is that I'm totally inexperienced in FreeBDS and not an
expert in UNIX either. I'll be gratefull to you if you can tell me what V6
routing software is available for FreeBSD and how to get it. I need software
to set up dual-stack hosts and routers. I also need sofware to set up
V6-only hosts (clients and servers).

   Thank you,
   Antonio Herrera.