Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2005 02:05:10 -0700
From:      Jon Drews <jon.drews@gmail.com>
To:        william gatlin <willietheturtle@linuxmail.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I quit

Hi Bill:

Sorry you had such a miserable time with this. You may want to get
either of these two books, as helps in installing and configuring
FreeBSD.

FreeBSD: An Open-Source Operating System for Your Personal Computer,
by Annelise Anderson

Absolute BSD: The Ultimate Guide to FreeBSD
by Michael Lucas and Jordan Hubbard