Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:06:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      lam <lam@NUXI.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Natd and dhcp,

Hi,
  I am trying to setup natd with dhcp.  One nic is using dhcp
client, the other nic have a static ip (internal network).  My problem is
trying to use natd to route everything from the 2nd one to the first one.
  Natd manpage mentioned about the three rules in rc.firewall; where
should I put them?
  I set in rc.conf:
	firewall_enable="YES"
	firewall_type="simple"
  and then I am stuck on the rc.firewall.  A simple rc.firewall example is
more than appreciate.

Thanks.

---Lam Nguyen