Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:16:25 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "deman kwok" <deman_kwok@hotmail.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: network card

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:09:18 PDT, deman kwok wrote:

>if yes, please teach me how to configure

Please, this mailing list can't replace all the UNIX documentation
that's ever been written.  I understand the frustration of being new to
UNIX, but please, read some books.  I posted an email today describing
several books.  Procure all of them from your favorite bookstore or
library.  This mailing list should only have questions not addressed in
any available book.

Heck, if I'm going to hold your hand and help you install FreeBSD, I,
and most others, want to be paid.  Please be as self-supporting as
possible.
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.