Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:51:01 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Jordan the Confused (Was: Jordan The Evil!)

I arrived late to this discussion, but since I'm getting known for being
radically opposed to the GPL, and therefore Linux in general, I must say some
words;

If Linux is kicking, well ...it's not Jordan's fault. We all know FreeBSD is
for people with extremely good taste, if people want to use Linux it's their
problem, I really don't care. Jordan's work has been GREAT.

    Pedro.