Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 1996 23:26:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu (David E. O'Brien)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hacker's list)
Subject:   Re: Can't get 2.1-STABLE to link!

> If you are running -stable, you should be subscribed to the freebsd-stable
> mailing list (which is also where this message should have been sent).

Actually that is a little bit unfair.  There is nothing in the Handbook
(as of 7-Jan-96) about running -stable.  In fact I asked about it 1 or 2
weeks ago and got zero responce on running -stable.

Now I know too.  :-))

Who do we send diff's to the sgml handbook source to?

-- David   (obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu)