Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:32:33 -0700
From:      "Dragon Knight" <dragonknight@dtgnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3.0 CD

Whoah, i just realized something and I don't know
how i could have been so incredibly stupid. Anyway,
I'm almost done downloading an Image of the 3.0
CD to this machine that has Windows '98 on it.
Ummm...   can't burn stuff with Rockridge extentions
under windows...     ;)

I also have a P75 here w/ 400Megs off HDD space
that has 2.2.6-RELEASE on it.  my CD-R is an IDE
model.   would it be easier to just install FreeBSD
on 2 gigs or so of this machine and burn the CD
from my DOS partition or cvsup to 3.0 on my little
machine and install over the network?

Thanks,
Samuel Greear