Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:35:57 +0000
From:      Mark Ivens <mivens@clara.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMI MegaRAID IDE controller support?

I know the 3ware controllers are supported, but does anyone happen to
know if the amr driver supports the AMI IDE [795] HyperDisk MegaRAID
controllers? They are not explicitly mentioned in the 4.2 release
notes, or in the amr man page so I presume not? There is a LinSux
driver on AMI's website so I guess there is hope that FreeBSD support
could be forthcoming as the source is out there.