Date:      Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:42:13 +0000
From:      Tomas Randa <lists@hosting50.cz>
To:        Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI troubles

Hi, I tried ahc controller, but with ahd (29320 controller) the
situation is identical :(
I have a database server data and system on this hard drive. And for
example when I start cvsup or copy big files, this  errors starts.
Somewhere on google, I read that problems might be when Tagged Queing is
enabled, do you think it is possible?

Thanks Tomas Randa