Date:      Fri, 06 Mar 1998 12:54:44 +1000
From:      Christopher JS Vance <vance@usq.edu.au>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bind

I'm running -STABLE off cvsup, making most nightly and world
occasionally, but I've had to hack on /usr/src slightly to stop it
overwriting my bind 8 and qmail.

I can't expect the sendmail situation to change but one could ask:
Which version of BIND will go in 2.2.6-R and later -STABLEs?

And while I'm at it, should I assume that perl will stay at 4?

I'm not feeling quite adventurous enough to use -CURRENT.

-- Christopher