Date:      Wed, 04 Sep 2002 01:27:24 -0300
From:      Ken Easson <ken@justken.net>
To:        Thanatos <thanatos@vcnet.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   internal browser can't view internal web server.

thankyou,

yeah - that worked... only i have several domain names and many many more
subdomains...
each time i build a new website for a new client i set them up in the
virtual domain name - this will create a massive hosts file, and i'd have
to set that for each of the computers that are on the internal network, and
need to see these files...

i'm currently trying to set up an internal dns server to handle wildcard
*.justken.net *.youthcircle etc names.

i thought there was a way to do it using a combination of inat, and ipf and
bounce - but i couldn't get that to work.

thanks for the suggestion - it could be an emergency solution to get work
done tomorrow if i cant get the dns solution to work!

ken