Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:14:08 -0400
From:      Gary Schrock <root@eyelab.psy.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   any way to make ssh logins log to messages?

Is there something I can add to my syslog.conf to make logins via ssh show
up in messages (similar to how logins via telnet behave currently) (most of
my syslog.conf is the default one that ships with freebsd plus a couple of
changes).  I've noticed that it will log a root login, but doesn't seem to
log any others, and I haven't gotten around to digging into the source to
find out whether it's actually sending things to syslog just at a level
below what I'm logging, or whether it's not sending anything at all.

Thanks,

Gary Schrock
root@eyelab.msu.edu