Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:33:13 +0100
From:      Nicolas Letellier <nicolas@nicoelro.net>
To:        nrml@att.net
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problem when uploading files with Apache

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 06:11:27 -0800 (PST)
Gabe <nrml@att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Ok, I found! Yeah.

We must set a upload_tmp_dir (instead the default upload_dir). And this folder must have your rights.
By default, this folder has root:wheel (in 1777 mod). So, when Apache copies uploaded files from this folder, it keep the wheel group.

Hope this tip could help others persons.

Thanks for your time and your advices.

Regards,

--
 -Nicolas.