Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:18:30 +0200
From:      David Partain <David.Partain@ericsson.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Extra ethernet interface for 2.2.8?

Hello all,

I have a 2.2.8 (and cannot upgrade at the moment) box on an HP
Vectra XU 5/90 which has an on-board lance PCnet.  I need to add
a second ethernet interface to the box to play around with some
router functionality.  Dos anyone have a recommendation about a
reasonable PCI ethernet card to slap in the box for 2.2.8?  I'm
worried about buying something new since this is an oldish
release.

Any advice welcome.

Cheers,

David Partain