Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:45:51 +0600 (ESD)
From:      Max Gotlib <max@cca.usart.ru>
To:        Caroline Beauchamps <caroline.beauchamps@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: your mail

Hi Caroline!

I'm one of the wavelan users. I use an ancient 2.4G ISA
fulllength board. The driver i use is slightly modified
(as far as i understood modifications are nesseary only
for that kinda boards) driver (wl) that comes with all
releases since 2.2.5. This driver is capable of handling
Lucent WaveLAN boards (both 915MHz and 2.4G, new and old).
There is another driver (called wlp) designed for pc-card
board clones. The last one is not included in official
distributions but is available in PAO FreeBSD...
If you'll get any questions/experience - drop me a line ...

Bets regards,
Max.