Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:34:43 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        Dave Boyce <dave@abyss.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dynalink IS64PPH+ avail. for dev. purposes

Dave,

So you're suggesting we could work together on an i4b driver for the
IS64PPH+ ? Sounds cool to me. Though I've never written a kernel-level
device driver before, I have written a lot of ANSI C, but it's been a few
years ago now. I think I can actually help developing the driver as long
as I won't have to take the lead for now.

How do we get this ball rollin'? I'll be looking forward to hearing from
you. B-)

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan, Java Architect

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened,
 and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ