Date:      Thu, 23 May 2002 00:10:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Smith <msmith@beta.tricity.wsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   replacing MS Exchange?

Greetings,

I'm looking to replace an MS Exchange server for a small company.
It only does internal mail and the mail client is MS Outlook 97.
I want to, more or less, transparently to the end user, rip
out the MS Exchange server and drop in a FreeBSD IMAP and LDAP
server.  This needs to support the usual shared task lists, shared
folders and shared contact lists along with email address books.

Yes, I've been searching already but most of the info I've found
has been either so generic as to be useless or religous wars.

TIA,
Mark