Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:53:07 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>, "Matthew Lyle" <matt@nova.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Ports (imap-uw and cclient) out of date

I've had no trouble on 4.2-RELEASE just building the utilities
that require imap - like Pine - first, using the imap 4.7c
distro, then after finishing all that simply downloading
the imap 2000 distribution and compiling that according to
it's directions (ie: not using the ports for that) then installing
it right over the top of the existing imap binaries (like imapd)

But, I agree that it's a shame that the imap port (and all the
programs dependent on it) haven't been updated.