Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:29:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@freebsdsystems.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup problem

Hello,
I had a hard drive crash and did a few thing maybe I shouldn't have. In any
event, i have installd 4.0-release and wanted to go freebsd-4.0-stable. After
changing /etc/defaults/make.conf,to use /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-sup
file and saving the file, then when cd'ing to /usr/src and typing make update it
starts cvsup-bin but it fails with "/usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile
"not a directory"

What is it with the new FreeBSD 4.0 or what is it i am doing wrong? Ihave ee'ed

The strange part is doing cvsup -g -L 2- h cvsup3.freebsd.org
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile works.

Anyone please tell me where I am going wrong?

Thanks for your help...

Lanny