Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:25:43 +0900
From:      Cyril Niklaus <cynik@gmx.co.uk>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi and lid, temperature

Hi all,
Having recently got my hands on a Sharp mebius PC-MT1-H5,  i installed
current on it and I'm trying to get to know apm's replacement, ACPI.
Well, to be honest I mostly would like to be able to sleep the thing
when I close the lid, but this does not work: it merely shuts the
screen off. man acpc acpiconf etc do not indicate much in the way of
settings. What's one to do?
Another setting I would like to check/change is the one for
temperature. I get messages complaining that the current temperature is
too high for the system, and the temperature reported is not even
30C... I somehow think the system can handle more than that!
Thanks

Cyril