Date:      21 Oct 1999 15:08:27 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        sheldonh@uunet.co.za
Subject:   Re: swapper gave up on me

Well, well... first of all, thank you Sheldon for your reply.  I just happened
to look at the logs and dmesg today, and found out that while playing with
disklabel, I had changed /dev/wd0s4a (a swap partition), to /dev/wd0s4b
without actually updating my /etc/fstab to indicate the change.  A message of:

	/dev/wd0s4a: Device is not configured

in the beginning of my dmesg output showed where the problem was.  There
remains to see why device was not configured but the swapper gave up on me.
Perhaps I ought to start reading some sources after all.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]