Date:      19 Jan 00 23:43:17 MST
From:      ENOCH WU <enochw@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   K desktop installation problem

Hi -

When I found out that the version of XFree86 on FreeBSD 2.2.7 CDROM does =
not
support my video card, I made a decision to grab the source of a newer
version. XFree 3.3.5 which supports my video card - SiS 5597.

Was I glad to see TWM window manager running when I started X!

Then I installed kbase, klib, and a whole bunch of others that looked lik=
part of the KDE distribution.  However I could not find a way to start KD=
E. =

% man kde   --- no man page
% man -k K desktop   --- nothing appropriate

To test it, I was able to run K programs under TWM but how do I run KDE.
Please help

Enoch