Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 06:31:44 +1100 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>, Raymond Hicks <rayhicks@UU.NET>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD daemon as an icon?

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Mike Meyer wrote:

 > The three sizes are 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48.
 >
 > > Better, where can I find ppmtowinicon?  My 3.3 box has only a ppm2fli.
 >
 > It's part of the netpbm port.

Thanks Mike, missed that one.  Installed, but ppmtowinicon is not in
that (3.3) version.  Uninstalled it.  New netpbm package fetched (9.8),
new 34upgrade.tgz (changed since last week), and netpbm.tar fetched for
good measure, though I'd be happy to just add the package.

pkg_add - ah no, now I've got a real -question, not necessarily for you.

netpbm.9.8 requires tiff-3.5.5 and png-1.0.8_1, so won't install.

I have tiff-3.5.1 and png-1.0.3, but can't pkg_delete either because of
huge lists of dependencies.  I've fetched the later tiff- and png- pkgs.

So can I just go ahead and add the new ones, or what do I need to do?

Cheers, Ian