Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:10:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
To:        Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Do *you* have problems with floppies?

It makes me really happy that someone has finally started to take this
problem seriously, I first put in a problem-report 3 or 4 months ago then
many emails but was either ignored, told my disk must be bad (As if I was
stupid enough to not try other disks), or my driver/controller was bad
(hmm wonder why it works fine in every other os, hunh?). My guess is that
some core team member or "connected" developer finally ran into a machine
where the floppy didn't work right, then BOOM now it IS broken --- whoa.