Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 20:17:30 +0000
From:      Lorenzo VICISANO <L.Vicisano@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        L.Vicisano@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Subject:   Hayes ACCURA 336

Hi,

I'm trying to make an Hayes ACCURA 336 PCMCIA modem work with
my laptop (it runs 2.2.2R + PAO stuff), but I'm not having
any success.

Looks like that the problem is in the sio driver (sioprobe fails
in almost all the tests).

I don't think the problem is the pcmcia stuff, and I noticed that
Patrick_Gardella has had the same problems mounts ago with a k56flex
internal modem (b.t.w. windows uses the same driver for both).

Any suggestions?

	Thanks,
	Lorenzo Vicisano

(please cc to me)

        / Lorenzo Vicisano       \ http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/L.Vicisano /
      / Dept. of Computer Science  \      E-mail  L.Vicisano@cs.ucl.ac.uk /
    / University College London      \    Tel        +44 171 419 3670   /
  / Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT, UK \  Fax        +44 171 387 1397 /