Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:37:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Nader Turki <nturki@adelphia.net>
Cc:        mattb@finsyn.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TNT2

Mine won't help you, Matt's may.  I think I mentioned before I could only
get mine running correctly in 800x600 in 16bit color.

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Nader Turki wrote:

> Yeah many told me that, but I try XFree86Setup from /stand/sysinstall and it
> fails.

Doesn't have anything to do with superprobe.  It's unfortunate and may
just be a problem with the combination of your monitor and video card.  As
I said before I would recommend getting something better supported by
XFree86 than the TNT2.

> I'll appreciate it if you could tell me the settings for your Xfree.
> 'cause I've been trying for more than 1 week now and can't get it to work :(.

Try running Xfree86configure in sysinstall and see if you have any more
luck.  What happens when you use XFree86Setup from /stand/sysinstall?
Sorry I can't be more helpful, but my card is not working well either.

						Tim