Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:42:33 +0100
From:      "Ben Popoola" <Ben.Popoola@ultra-scs.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   PCI-express Programming

Hi,

Where can I find information on writing device driver for PCI-express
hardware on FreeBSD?

=20

=20

Regards

Ben=20

=20

Ultra Electronics

Sonar and Communications Systems

Birdport Road

Greenford

Middlesex

UB6 8UA

England

=20

Direct Line     +44 (0)20 8813 4534

Switch Board +44 (0)20 8813 4567

Fax               +44 (0)20 8813 4568

=20

=20

This e-mail from Ultra Electronics Limited and any attachments to it are =
confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged.  If yo=
u have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from y=
our system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy it o=
r use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any o=
ther person.  All communications may be subject to interception or monito=
ring for operational and/or security purposes.  Please rely on your own v=
irus checking as the sender cannot accept any liability for any damage ar=
ising from any bug or virus infection.  Ultra Electronics Limited is a co=
mpany registered in England and Wales, registration number 2830644.  The =
address of its registered office is 417 Bridport Road, Greenford, Middles=
ex, UB6 8UA.