Date:      Sun, 01 Mar 1998 16:55:28 -0800
From:      Gene Cristofor <geneman@easystreet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   recovery questions

Hi:

I am using a multiboot P5-133 that runs: Win95, WinNT 4.0, and
FreeBSD 2.2.2.

I had a problem with drive C: and I reinstalled Win95 and NT 4.0,
which now gives me the std. NTLDR boot program.

1) All my BSD files are OK, is there any way to get the boot info
from BSD, capture it into a file on the C: drive and add a new
menu entry to NTLDR by editing the BOOT.INI file to point to the
BSD boot info?

2) Failing that, is there a procedure to recover the BSD EasyLoader
to replace the NTLDR without having to reinstall the whole BSD?

Would appreciate pointers to some writeups, or the cookbook of
somebody who already done this...

thanks