Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 00:23:03 +1000 (EST)
From:      Carey Nairn <cpn@dpac.tas.gov.au>
To:        archie@whistle.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   multilink ppp

Hi,

I am having some headaches trying to set up mpd-1.0b4 from the ports.  The
software install went fine but I am now trying to get the configs right
to enable dialup to the ISP.

The dialup is as follows:

- dynamic IP addresses  (I can't find the mpd equivalent of ppp.linkup
where I would normally have something like

delete ALL
add 0 0 HISADDR

- standard username/password login so I need a standard expect/send chat
script.

does anyone have any sample configs I could see which do this?

thanks,
Carey Nairn