Date:      Wed, 09 Dec 1998 23:49:15 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        mib <mib@io.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: blanktime/saver & xlock

mib wrote:

> Yes, I've restarted, but just to make sure:
>
> $ modstat
> Type     Id Off Loadaddr Size Info     Rev Module Name
> EXEC      0   4 f526f000 0020 f5276010   1 linux_mod
>
> Any suggestions?

OK - it looks like your seeing the X-Screen saver kick in, not the FreeBSD
console screen saver...

AFAIK - XFree86 has a 'default' screen saver that will kick in and blank the
screen - You'll probably be better off trekking down that alley - I don't
think it's the FreeBSD console screensaver that's causing this anymore...

(And if your on an active X screen - the FreeBSD console screens aver
shouldn't kick in anyhow... ;-)

-Kp