Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:07:04 -0700 (MST)
From:      sbcorey@azstarnet.com
To:        Stefan Parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 3.3 RELEASE FreeBSD distribution :(

On 14-Oct-99 Stefan Parvu wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I've got my 3.3 FreeBSD from Walnut Creek CdRom (4CDROM) and surprise: 3rd
> CD is ... not in the distribution.
>
> And another point is why it is said on the details page of the CDs distr:
>

> FreeBSD comes standard with:
> X Windows System (XFree86 3.3.4) !?!?
>       when the correct version is 3.3.5
An update for no extra money! Wow, what will they think of next!!!

> Have a nice day :)
>
> Stef

And all that for only $39.95!
Gee, think about it a little, you could have spent over a hundred dollars and
got an OS that is just good for crashing and tech support that just puts you on
hold!

Have a nice day ;^)

ain't teknolergy wunnerful?