Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2014 13:46:31 -0600
From:      Matthew Pherigo <hybrid120@gmail.com>
To:        Freezone Herald <freezoneherald.com@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Question ?

Hey,

The most helpful answers to these questions depend on your personal level of=
 experience, as well as what exactly you're trying to do. I'd like to ask yo=
u two questions, and from there we can figure out where the best place would=
 be to start.

1. First of all, what are your goals with BSD? Maybe you want to host a webs=
ite, or write software?
2. What kinds of experience do you have with computers in general? Have you e=
ver used Linux or BSD before, especially on the command line?

--Matt