Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:51:22 EET
From:      "Ahmed Khudre" <aaz_freebsd@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Missing network conection

Dear all,
I installed FreeBSD 3.4 and appache 1.3.9. I connected to the network with a
static IP and I tried the web server from another machine. Every thing is
OK.

The probles is, when I shutdown my computer and switch the power off then
open it again, I lose the connection with the network.

I am new to FreeBSD and Unix enviroment, and I would appreciate your
support.

Thanks
Ahmed Abd El-Aziz Khudre