Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:49:37 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IMAP server recommendations

At 7:48 AM +0100 2002/04/24, Nik Clayton wrote:

>  I'm in need of an IMAP server.  It's got to support a grand total of 2
>  users, and being able to throw an SSL protected webmail system in front
>  of it would be a bonus.

	BTW, for webmail systems, I highly recommend TWIG.  Last I looked
at it, it was much easier to configure and install than IMP/Horde,
and although they both use PHP, TWIG didn't make any use of Java or
Javascript whereas IMP/Horde did.

>                           As would easy integration with Procmail.

	Cyrus definitely wants to use it's own delivery agent.  That
would be another nod in the direction of UW-IMAP.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>