Date:      Thu, 24 May 2007 08:46:56 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        czarek@therek.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reading SD/MMC cards on Asus A6000 series laptop

In message: <200705231951.36505.czarek@therek.net>
            Cezary Morga <czarek@therek.net> writes:
: On Wednesday 23 May 2007 00:09, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
: > Hi,
: >
: > >>>>> On Tue, 22 May 2007 23:14:17 +0200
: > >>>>> Cezary Morga <czarek@therek.net> said:
: >
: > czarek> I'm wondering have you managed to get SD/MMC Ricoh card
: > reader up and czarek> running on a Asus A6M laptop? Somehow I cannot
: > find any info on that czarek> with google and list archives.
: >
: > You may want to try
: >
: > http://www.agt.ne.jp/~a-gota/programs/driver/FBSD6.2R/memcard/sdmmc-2
: >0070422a.tar.gz
:
: It works great. Thanks.
:
: When will it be a part of FreeBSD?

As soon as it is reconciled with the mmc/sd driver that's already in
the system.  However, there's another driver, sdh, which hooks into
the FreeBSD sd/mmc implementation that I've been testing.  It works
well on the Ricoh chips, but not so well on my TI chip.

Warner