Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:50:13 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Jayasheela=20Bhat?= <jaya_bhat100@yahoo.co.in>
To:        hou-freebsd@houfug.org
Subject:   Driver to Driver Communication

Hi All,

Could anybody help me to know how a driver to driver communication is done in FreeBSD ?
My exact problem is something like this. In the current implementation of scsi_target mode driver, there is a associated userland application polling the target device and data is read from target device to user space and then written to a file. In stead, I want to do it in the scsi_target driver itself such that all I/O queues are redirected to a disk device. For this purpose, How can I interface with the scsi disk driver i.e. scsi_da.c from the scsi_target driver?

Thanks & Regards,

Jaya

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.