Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 10:38:24 -0700
From:      "Aaron Burke" <aburke@nullplusone.com>
To:        "David Liebeherr" <concept-server@gmx.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Mozilla Greymagic Bug

Just out of curriosity, have you updated your copy of the ports collection.
I am no expert on all of the browser stuff, but if you have not updated your
copy of the ports collection then try to do so. Here is my copy of a script
that updates it for me.

*default host=cvsup3.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
# If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the following line.
*default compress
ports-all

Keep in mind that I am no expert on browsers. But the ports update may fix
it for you.