Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:06:38 +1000 (EST)
From:      Jeremy Sommer <child@data.interfusion.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, brian@freebsd.org
Cc:        sommer@mctcnet.net
Subject:   problem using "alias addr"

Dear All,

Just wondering if I could get your advice on a problem

I have a small network behind a ppp -alias gateway (192.168.1.x)

I have used an alias addr command to try and get a H.323 audio app working
on one of the systems (windoze) and it doesnt work correctly..

an ident server on the windows box is working so it is somewhat doing
rediriecting, but not completey??!

is there a limit to alias addr
or should I use alias port with a HUGE port range (BTW thanks for adding
in rages you made some of my life easier!)

only 1 system needs full access for h323 (yes what a shocking
proto)...and I dont really want to place a modem
on a win box ..YUK,

Thankyou

Jeremy Sommer

Please CC: me as i'm curently not sub'd (too much mail)