Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:40:17 +0100
From:      "Martin Husemann" <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        "Gary Jennejohn" <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: isp0 up and running but not working

> Everyone seeing this problem seems to be running NetBSD. Since most
> of the active developers use FreeBSD, someone using NetBSD (and also
> experiencing the problem) will have to figure it out and submit patches.
>
> Looks like you're it, Martin :)

Yep.

This looks like a routing problem. Sometimes "route flush" and reinstaling
the routes did make it work too. Once I did this on a remote machine ;-)

I would defer investigation of this as I'm planing to "merge" the currently
used sys/net/*spp* stuff with the i4b *spp* stuff.

If it still happens afterwards, I'll dig deeper into it.

Martin