Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:41:54 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR broken? was Re: Linux not FreeBSD?

Sorry, DES, but the fact that you happen to disagree with someone is
no excuse for attempting to censor what he or she says. Most people
can gracefully cope with the fact that not everyone will always agree
with them. Perhaps your desire to quash my views (and there are many
who agree with me) reflects some deep-rooted insecurity about the
issue on your part.

--Brett Glass