Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:55:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        "Rogier R. Mulhuijzen" <drwilco@drwilco.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bridged interfaces don't see broadcasts

2 points...
1/ apparent;y this should not be needed for bjo:rn's problem.. I'll have
to check more..
2/ it would be a little more complicated than to just use the one2many
(though you may be able to do it if you just used 'broadcast' mode,=20
but the ethernet card needs to be set into promiscuous mode and the
one2many node doesn't know how to pass that command through. (yet)